What exactly is NLP
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) it is all about the way we think.
- Neuro refers to how the mind and body interact
- Linguistic refers to the insights into a person’s thinking that can be obtained by careful attention to their use of language
- Programming refers, not to the activity of programming, but to the study of the thinking and behavioural patterns or ‘programmes’ which people use in their daily lives.
IT enables you to:
- Do the things that you do every day more effectively
- Acquire skills and attitudes to do things that you never imagined you could do
- Think much more clearly
- Communicate in a much more effective way
- Manage your mind – your thoughts, behaviours and moods more effectively
- Teaches you how to model successful behaviours from those who are very successful.